Convenience & Recycling Center
The Convenience Center is located at W. Fox Street & S. 6th Avenue and is available for trash & waste disposal, brush, and recycling. Please bring a copy of your most recent City of Purcell utility bill, proof of garbage service, and a valid photo identification.
The Convenience Center is open Monday to Friday from 1:00pm to 5:00pm, Saturday from 10:00am to 4:00pm, and closed on Sunday.
The Recycle Center is outside the Convenience Center gate, is available 24/7, and accepts aluminum, cardboard, and plastics only.
Please bring a copy of your most recent City of Purcell utility bill, proof of garbage service, and a valid photo identification.
|Accepted Items||Unaccepted Items|
Policies & Fees (Purcell Residents)
- Any vehicle not exceeding one ton truck rating: $5
- Any vehicle exceeding one ton truck but not exceeding two-ton truck rating: $50
- No vehicle which exceeds two ton truck rating will be permitted to dump
- Single axle less than 10 feet: $5
- Single axle 11 to 15 feet: $10
- Double axle 12 feet or less: $5 per axle
- Double axle 13 to 15 feet: $7.50 per axle
- Double axle 16 feet: $10 per axle
- Double axle 18 feet: $15 per axle
- Double axle 20 feet: $20 per axle
- Double axle exceeding 20 feet: $50 per axle
- All dump trailers: $25 per axle
Bulk Waste Pick-Up
Bulk waste pick-up occurs on the last Monday of every month by GFL. Follow the link below to see what waste will and will not be collected:
GFL Bulk Waste Pick-Up Guidelines
October 2023 Brush Pickup Schedule
Free Limb/Brush Collection Schedule for Curbside pick-up only. Brush will be collected during business hours. Residents are required to have brush at the curbside in the division according to the schedule below.
- No brush, limb or debris will be picked up in the alleys.
- Brush will be received free of charge from October 1st - October 31st, 2023, at the Purcell Convenience Center at 701 S. 6th St., Monday through Friday from 1:00pm to 5:00pm, or Saturday from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
- Any brush put out after the scheduled dates will be invoiced to the resident on their utility account. The cut-off time will be 8:00am on the Friday's schedule date.
(within City Limits)
|Brush Must be at Curb By||Pick Up Week|
|#1||North of Grant Street||Sunday, October 1st, 2023||October 2nd - 6th, 2023|
|#2||South of Highway 39||Sunday, October 8th, 2023||October 10th - 13th, 2023|
|#3||East of Green Avenue, between Grant and Highway 39||Sunday, October 15th, 2023||October 16th, - 20th, 2023|
|#4||West of Green Avenue, between Grant and Highway 39||Sunday, October 22nd, 2023||October 23rd - 27th, 2023|